CBit 8 VET Ultrasound
1 in stock
The CBit 8 VET Console ultrasound – Complete with 1 probe and 2 year warranty.
Quality and Performance in a console ultrasound. Your best choice for speed and smart imaging.
An extremely slim and compact touch panel console system with an ergonomic easy to move design. Dedicated veterinary transducers and upgraded software provide the tools needed for optimal veterinary use and improved work-flow. Thanks to the innovative technology the performance of the CBit 8 can meet all the needs of the different species.
Single Crystal Technologies: Latest advance in transducer technology, wider bandwidth, higher sensitivity and better signal-noise ratio, providing superb anatomic details, delivering excellent resolution and penetration.
Fast power up and fully internal battery powered – no more cords!
Extremely slim and compact touch panel console providing tools for process optimization.
Dedicated veterinary specific software for smooth work-flow and efficiency.
WIFI function for easy image transfer and DICOM connection
Powerful features: LV tracking, 4D, quantitive Elastography, HD niche
Includes: C mode, B mode, Virtual HD, PW mode, B/BC mode
Hero Kit: Innovative service solution for hassle-free maintenance
Excellent Image Quality
- High-End cardiovascular imaging
- Compound imaging
- Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Automatic Image Optimization
- Auto Measurements
- Auto-trace follicle measurement
FHI for deep penetration of large animals
- FHI is an innovative harmonic imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and receiving methods based on the patient’s size and weight.
- This allows the CBit 8 Vet to maintain image resolution when imaging larger patients
- Traditional Tissue Harmonics and Phased Harmonics compromise image quality and resolution when penetration is increased
- FHI technology greatly improves diagnostics abilities and clinical confidence in larger, difficult to image patients
Q-beam for rapid breath of small animal
- Compared to the traditional dual-beam, CBit 8 Vet uses quad-beam to receive signal, thus doubles the volume of signal received as well as the frame rate.
- Higher frame rate ensures better diagnostics confidence and efficiency. Especially for rapid movement of small animals.
- Available Transducers:
- 192 elements high density probes Available
- 2.0MHz-6.8MHz Convex Transducer
- 4.0MHz-15.0MHz Linear Transducer
- 7.0MHz-18.0MHz (with FHI) Linear Transducer
- 1.0MHz-5.3MHz Phased array Transducer
- 2.0MHz-6.8MHz Micro-Convex Transducer
- 4.0MHz-10.7MHz Micro-Convex Transducer
- 4.0MHz-12.0MHz Micro-Convex Transducer
- 2.0MHz-8.0MHz Phased array Transducer
- 4.0MHz-10.0MHz Linear Rectal Transducer
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.