Chison ECO6 VET Ultrasound
Deposit will put system on HOLD for 3 days. Please contact us for financing options or to pay balance by other means.
4 in stock
ECO 6 VET with free DICOM Software!
Ultra-Portable, Ultra-Affordable, Color doppler
CHISON ECO6 VET, offers lots of advanced capabilities in a small package, specially engineered for veterinary imaging for both small animals and large animals. It is a powerful veterinary ultrasound system for every species and every application, whether in the clinic or the field.
Take your practice to the next level by purchasing the latest and greatest in ultrasound imaging!
- Special Presets for Veterinary Use.
- CW mode for high velocity detection.
- Triplex mode for eﬃcient diagnose.
- Built-in battery for outdoor scanning.
- Compact and light weight design for convenient traveling. CPA and DPD mode for good color sensitivity.
- 2D steer: for more details.
- Supper needle for more clear needles display
Features of the ECO6 ultrasound:
- Lower power consumption
- Longer life: LED
- Rotatable LED monitor（0～30°)
- One key to full screen imaging
- Full digital beam-former
- Double frame rate technology
- Color priority
- Color filter
- Display modes: B/2B/4B/C/PW/PD/DPD
- Trapezoidal, Chroma, Triplex, B steer
- THI (Tissue harmonic imaging)
- SRA (Speckle reduction algorithm)
- Compound imaging
- Streamlined Workflow
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery BT-2500 (2.5 hours)
Display Screen High resolution color LED
- Diagonal dimension: 12 inch
- Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Angle adjustable: 0-30o
Dimensions and Weight
Dimensions of main unit (approx.): 335 mm (Length) * 155 mm (Width) * 350 mm (Height)
Net weight of main unit (approx): 6.5 kg (no probe included)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.