FLASH SALE: Chison ECO6 VET Ultrasound with 3 probes!
2 in stock
ECO 6 VET with free DICOM Software!
Ultra-Portable, Ultra-Affordable, Color doppler
CHISON ECO6 VET, offers lots of advanced capabilities in a small package, specially engineered for veterinary imaging for both small animals and large animals. It is a powerful veterinary ultrasound system for every species and every application, whether in the clinic or the field.
- Special Presets for Veterinary Use.
- CW mode for high velocity detection.
- Triplex mode for eﬃcient diagnose.
- Built-in battery for outdoor scanning.
- Compact and light weight design for convenient traveling. CPA and DPD mode for good color sensitivity.
- 2D steer: for more details.
- Supper needle for more clear needles display
Features of the ECO6 ultrasound:
- Lower power consumption
- Longer life: LED
- Rotatable LED monitor（0～30°)
- One key to full screen imaging
- Full digital beam-former
- Double frame rate technology
- Color priority
- Color filter
- Display modes: B/2B/4B/C/PW/PD/DPD
- Trapezoidal, Chroma, Triplex, B steer
- THI (Tissue harmonic imaging)
- SRA (Speckle reduction algorithm)
- Compound imaging
- Streamlined Workflow
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery BT-2500 (2.5 hours)
Display Screen High resolution color LED
- Diagonal dimension: 12 inch
- Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Angle adjustable: 0-30o
Dimensions and Weight
Dimensions of main unit (approx.): 335 mm (Length) * 155 mm (Width) * 350 mm (Height)
Net weight of main unit (approx): 6.5 kg (no probe included)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.